We fully understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have a strict 14 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a) write to us within 14 days stating that you wish to return your order;
(b) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date in which you state you want to return the product;
(c) the returned product is unused, in its original packaging with labels intact and in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new. This includes all luxury packaging. Damaged luxury boxes will be charged at £6 per box.
UK RETURNS PROCEDURE **IMPORTANT **
The rights to return the goods to us will and does not apply to bespoke, used or damaged items on behalf of the customer.
1) Please inform us by email that you wish to return your item (email@example.com) within 7 days of receipt of your order.
2) The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
3) Please ensure all outside packaging is marked "RETURNS ONLY" as we will not be responsible for any import duties if you are sending from outside the United Kingdom.
INTERNATIONAL/OVERSEAS RETURNS PROCEDURE **IMPORTANT**
If you are an international customer, you have 21 days (from date of receipt) to return your order. We have extended our standard Returns Policy for international customers to allow for additional delivery time in the case of returned orders.
Please ensure all packaging is marked "RETURNS ONLY" as we will not be responsible for any import duties.
WHERE DO I SEND MY RETURN?
Please send in original packaging with all merchandise and labels intact to:
142 Ballygassoon Road
1) Pierced earrings
2) Bespoke items (where the design has been customised for you)
3) Items that have had their branding/security tags removed
4) Sale items
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of our returns policy excluding the original delivery charges, if these have been paid by the customer, and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
Refunds will only be made if compliance with our returns policy has been met - there will be no exceptions.
We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we received your returned product.